Skip to main content

Chimes v.10:no.2 (March 1947)

Item Preview

texts
Chimes v.10:no.2 (March 1947)


Published 1947
SHOW MORE


Ward-Belmont provided secondary and higher education to young women in Nashville, TN from 1913-1951. The student literary magazine The Chimes was published from 1936-1951 and contains essays, poetry, illustrations and book reviews. The complete collection has been digitized in this compendium. In 1952, the newly named Belmont College became a co-educational college, while the high school division separated to form The Harpeth Hall School.


Volume 10:no.2
Publisher Ward-Belmont School
Pages 50
Language English
Digitizing sponsor LYRASIS Members and Sloan Foundation
Book contributor Harpeth Hall School
Collection harpethhall; americana

comment
Reviews

There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review.
SIMILAR ITEMS (based on metadata)
Harpeth Hall
by Ward-Belmont School (1913-1951)
texts
eye 700
favorite 0
comment 0
Harpeth Hall
texts
eye 2,632
favorite 0
comment 0
Harpeth Hall
by Ward-Belmont School (1913-1951)
texts
eye 860
favorite 0
comment 0
Harpeth Hall
by Ward-Belmont School (1913-1951)
texts
eye 1,149
favorite 0
comment 0
Harpeth Hall
texts
eye 152
favorite 0
comment 0
Harpeth Hall
texts
eye 238
favorite 0
comment 0
Harpeth Hall
by Ward-Belmont School (1913-1951)
texts
eye 384
favorite 0
comment 0
Harpeth Hall
texts
eye 418
favorite 0
comment 0
Harpeth Hall
texts
eye 442
favorite 0
comment 0
Harpeth Hall
texts
eye 223
favorite 0
comment 0